The Board of Management (B.O.M.) of St. Enda’s National School, under the direction of the Patron, is responsible for upholding the ethos, traditions and culture of the school. The B.O.M. is responsible for direct government of the school, subject to the rules of National Schools, the Constitution of Boards and Rules of Procedure, legislation and circulars. A B.O.M. is partnership between parents, teachers, Patrons’ representatives and community representatives in the task of school management.
A new board is elected every four years and the current term of office runs from December 2015 to November 2019.
- Ann Harrington Chairperson
- M.J. Malone Principal
- Edel Lernihan Teacher Nominee
- Fr. Conor Cunningham Patron
- June Rouine Parents Nominee
- Eamon Garrahy Parents Nominee
- Mary Burke Community Nominee
- Brendan Cusack Community Nominee & Treasurer