Please print off and fill in the following indemnity form if you are giving your permission for your child to travel to an event with an adult other than their parents.

St. Endas NS Indemnity form

If you are collecting your child please ensure that the sign in/out book is signed informing us whether your child will be returning to the school.

Thank you.