The Board of Management (B.O.M.) of St. Enda’s National School, under the direction of the Patron, is responsible for upholding the ethos, traditions and culture of the school. The B.O.M. is responsible for direct government of the school, subject to the rules of National Schools, the Constitution of Boards and Rules of Procedure, legislation and circulars. A B.O.M. is partnership between parents, teachers, Patrons’ representatives and community representatives in the task of school management.
A new board is elected every four years and the current term of office runs from December 2019 to November 2023.
- Ann Harrington – Chairperson
- Brian Carty – Principal
- Helen Colfer – Teacher Nominee
- Fr. Conor Cunningham – Patron
- June Rouine – Parents Nominee
- Eamon Garrahy – Parents Nominee
- Kenneth Flanagan – Community Nominee
- Brendan Cusack – Community Nominee & Treasurer