Top Ten Tips for Learning with our site at home
1. Login to Accelerated Reader (Link under Parents & Learning) and check your child’s progress. How many books have they passed in the last week/month?
2. Help your child practice and improve their tables speed and accuracy with ‘Balloon Bursting Fun’ in the Pupil Resources menu. Check their time and see can they beat it next go…..
3. How is your child doing in Mathletics this week? Check their progress under the Parents and Learning menu and log in using their username and password.
4. Help your child prepare for their spellings tests on ‘Spelling City’ under the Pupil Resources Menu.
5. Check out the news section on the website to see whats happening in the school.
6. Check up-coming events on your Aladdin updates.
7. See if a book from home or the library is on Accelerated Reader. Check using the AR Bookfinder link under the Pupil Resources menu.
8. Pick a topic your child is doing in class and see can you both find out more on encyclopedia Britannica. This is a great resource for report writing or project work.
9. Help your child to learn to type while having fun….. using the ‘Learn to Type’ link under the Pupil Resources menu.
10. Can they make it fastest around the track or help the penguin navigate the ice to safety? Have fun while learning at the Arcade! Link available under the Pupil Resources menu.